Stewart Community Centre - Pakenham ON
Venues - Active Living Venues
112 MacFarland St. Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
The arena is a single pad surface and has a permanent seating section for 240 people. There are four dressing rooms with showers and washroom facilities. There is a concession canteen and a skate sharpening service. In the off-season, the surface is available for large functions with a capacity of 500 people. The banquet hall (capacity of 250) is air-conditioned, fully licensed by the LLBO, and is equipped with a freezer and a fully stocked kitchen. There is a sound system with a microphone, a piano, a cloakroom and elevator access.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!