Stewart Community Centre - Pakenham ON
112 MacFarland St. Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
The arena is a single pad surface and has a permanent seating section for 240 people. There are four dressing rooms with showers and washroom facilities. There is a concession canteen and a skate sharpening service. In the off-season, the surface is available for large functions with a capacity of 500 people. The banquet hall (capacity of 250) is air-conditioned, fully licensed by the LLBO, and is equipped with a freezer and a fully stocked kitchen. There is a sound system with a microphone, a piano, a cloakroom and elevator access.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - 31 Songwriter Night w/Eric Uren
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 21 Artist Talk: Caroline Ji
Oct 21 - 24 Bad Auditions... On Camera
Oct 23 - 24 BOTR: Samantha Martin Trio
Oct 24 - 25 Trunk Show: Glass by Jennifer Kelly
Oct 24 - 25 Red Trillium Studio Tour
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading