Almonte Old Town Hall - Almonte ON
14 Bridge Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This beautiful heritage building, by the river, in the centre of Almonte, is home to a premiere performance facility. It's stage has hosted classical, folk, pop, and rock concerts, as well as recording performances for later audio and video broadcasts. Plays, art shows, puppet-making workshops, wedding receptions, fundraisers, galas, dances and information sessions have also been held here..
The second floor multi-purpose room is an excellent space for small receptions, meetings, classes, small lectures, art displays, dance classes and yoga, or as a green room for performers.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action