Mississippi Mills Public Library - Almonte Branch - Almonte ON
155 High St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The Almonte branch of the Mississippi Mills Public Library offers programming for all ages, including storytime and summer programs for young children, and a Book Club for adults. The Corridor Gallery offers space for local artists to display their work.
Library members enjoy free access to over 67,000 items including books in paperback, hardcover and large print, audio books, newspapers, magazines, language kits, CD-ROMs, DVDs, music CDs, online databases and e-books. Internet and wi-fi access. Meeting room rentals.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
Exhibit: Neil Carleton’s Mixed Media
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 - Mon, 15 Nov
A wide range of brilliant materials & innovative techniques communicate broad themes, lighthearted interpretations, & general musings. His work is presented through three lenses: as felt (3-dimensional work), as seen (literal reflections), as perceived (interpretive reflections). In the Almonte Library's Corridor Gallery.
Mississippi Mills Public Library - Almonte Branch
155 High St.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!