Union Hall - Almonte ON
1984 Wolf Grove Rd. at Tatlock Rd. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located at 1984 Wolf Grove Road at the corner of Tatlock Road, Union Hall has been used continuously for over one hundred and fifty years. The hall is largely self-sufficient and maintained through the efforts of local volunteers. An ideal location for meetings, family reunions and small parties, it has a seating capacity for 60 people and is equipped with a kitchen and washroom facilities. Please contact Howard Dunlop at 613-256-1153.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day