Union Hall - Almonte ON
1984 Wolf Grove Rd. at Tatlock Rd. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located at 1984 Wolf Grove Road at the corner of Tatlock Road, Union Hall has been used continuously for over one hundred and fifty years. The hall is largely self-sufficient and maintained through the efforts of local volunteers. An ideal location for meetings, family reunions and small parties, it has a seating capacity for 60 people and is equipped with a kitchen and washroom facilities. Please contact Howard Dunlop at 613-256-1153.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 1 Spencer Evans solo
Oct 2 Nolan Hubbard
Oct 3 Scott & Kate Live!
Oct 3 - 4 MAG Artists Online Studio Tour
Oct 6 - 31 Songwriter Night w/Eric Uren
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?