Located just behind Perth’s Town Hall, Stewart Park comprises 5.24 acres of greenspace, majestic maples, rock wall gardens and the Tay River meandering through it. The annual Stewart Park Music Festival attracts 10,000+ people for a free, 3-day music event. The park is a popular wedding destination offering features such as a traditional 19th century band shell and the beautiful Millennium Gates. The park is a popular gathering spot for Thursday night Perth Citizens’ Band concerts, Sunday night church services, as well as picnicking, strolling, viewing the beautiful floral gardens or just relaxing by the Tay.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day