Venues - Music Venues
Located just behind Perth’s Town Hall, Stewart Park comprises 5.24 acres of greenspace, majestic maples, rock wall gardens and the Tay River meandering through it. The annual Stewart Park Music Festival attracts 10,000+ people for a free, 3-day music event. The park is a popular wedding destination offering features such as a traditional 19th century band shell and the beautiful Millennium Gates. The park is a popular gathering spot for Thursday night Perth Citizens’ Band concerts, Sunday night church services, as well as picnicking, strolling, viewing the beautiful floral gardens or just relaxing by the Tay.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir