Crystal Palace - Perth ON
63 Gore St. E. Perth ON K7H 1H8
This three-season glass enclosure in downtown Perth is available for special event rentals. The Palace is located on Colborne Street, with a separate washroom building adjacent and ample parking, just a block away from Stewart Park. With a total of 4,560 sq. ft., the Palace can accommodate most wedding receptions. It can be licenced (by a Special Occasion Permit) by the renter for an occupancy of 380, depending on season and lay-out. The Crystal Palace is occupied by the Perth Farmers' Market every Saturday morning between Mother's Day and Thanksgiving weekends. It's available after 2:30pm on Saturdays and on other dates, based on availability. To rent,contact Karen Fox at 613-267-4416.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day