Crystal Palace - Perth ON
63 Gore St. E. Perth ON K7H 1H8
This three-season glass enclosure in downtown Perth is available for special event rentals. The Palace is located on Colborne Street, with a separate washroom building adjacent and ample parking, just a block away from Stewart Park. With a total of 4,560 sq. ft., the Palace can accommodate most wedding receptions. It can be licenced (by a Special Occasion Permit) by the renter for an occupancy of 380, depending on season and lay-out. The Crystal Palace is occupied by the Perth Farmers' Market every Saturday morning between Mother's Day and Thanksgiving weekends. It's available after 2:30pm on Saturdays and on other dates, based on availability. To rent,contact Karen Fox at 613-267-4416.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing