Crystal Palace - Perth ON
63 Gore St. E. Perth ON K7H 1H8
This three-season glass enclosure in downtown Perth is available for special event rentals. The Palace is located on Colborne Street, with a separate washroom building adjacent and ample parking, just a block away from Stewart Park. With a total of 4,560 sq. ft., the Palace can accommodate most wedding receptions. It can be licenced (by a Special Occasion Permit) by the renter for an occupancy of 380, depending on season and lay-out. The Crystal Palace is occupied by the Perth Farmers' Market every Saturday morning between Mother's Day and Thanksgiving weekends. It's available after 2:30pm on Saturdays and on other dates, based on availability. To rent,contact Karen Fox at 613-267-4416.
Feb 12 - 26 Back Forty Outdoor Saturdays
Feb 15 Breakfast with Soul
Feb 19 - 20 Frost & Fire Winter Festival
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens