Centennial Park - Smiths Falls ON
2-22 Confederation Drive Smiths Falls ON K7A 2P6
On the North side of the Mississippi River in Carleton Place, Centennial Park includes a place to swim, picnic, play ball or use the playground.
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - 31 Songwriter Night w/Eric Uren
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 21 Artist Talk: Caroline Ji
Oct 21 - 24 Bad Auditions... On Camera
Oct 23 - 24 BOTR: Samantha Martin Trio
Oct 24 - 25 Trunk Show: Glass by Jennifer Kelly
Oct 24 - 25 Red Trillium Studio Tour
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading