Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust - Carleton Place ON
Volunteer enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
10970 Highway #7 Carleton Place ON K7C 3P1
MMLT is a charitable organization that legally protects forever the beautiful natural spaces we all love and from which we derive so much benefit. You are invited to get involved. For example, you can help acquire and care for these properties by maintaining trails, undertaking biological assessments/monitoring; introduce nature to the community through guided hikes/creativity events; assist with communications whether graphics, writing or photography, fundraising and event planning. Occasional or ongoing volunteers are all welcome.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
All Hosted Events
MMLT Radiothon w/Ed Lawrence & Michael Runtz
Sat, 25 Jul 2020 - Sat, 25 Jul
Time: 8:00AM - 9:00
A 1-hr Radiothon to benefit the Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust. Special guests Ed Lawrence (CBC gardening guru) and Michael Runtz (noted horticulturalist and naturalist), will share their experiences exploring MMLT properties and bring to life the intriguing plants and animals found there. Enjoy the discussion and offer your support for the MMLT, donating by phone 613-253-2722 (8am-6pm) or online at mmlt.ca.
Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 4 - 5 Almonte Celtfest - Virtual Edition
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day