Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust - Carleton Place ON
Volunteer enquiries: email@example.com
10970 Highway #7 Carleton Place ON K7C 3P1
MMLT is a charitable organization that legally protects forever the beautiful natural spaces we all love and from which we derive so much benefit. You are invited to get involved. For example, you can help acquire and care for these properties by maintaining trails, undertaking biological assessments/monitoring; introduce nature to the community through guided hikes/creativity events; assist with communications whether graphics, writing or photography, fundraising and event planning. Occasional or ongoing volunteers are all welcome.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
All Hosted Events
MMLT Talk w/John Muir Trust & AGM
Wed, 31 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar
Cost: $10; free for members
Mike Daniels of the John Muir Trust in Scotland will speak about Muir's legacy: the Trust, wild land, communities & conversation in Scotland. Members are invited to stay for the AGM. Register: mmlt.ca/events or 613-253-2722.
Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust
, contact for link
Feb 17 - Mar 26 Exhibition: Mary Pfaff's paintings
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
- Kaija Savinainen —A Brush with a Gifted Environmental Activist
- Interested in Writing? Check Out Winterwords Online Events!
- Artistic Excellence in our Area
- Build a Birdhouse!
- Happy Hiking: an Interview with Vickie Walsh
- The Last Generation: to Act on Climate Change
- Hedgerow (where the domestic and the wild mix and mingle)
- Finding Joy in Lockdown
- Back to Better in the Valley
- Dear Little One