Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust - Carleton Place ON
Volunteer enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
10970 Highway #7 Carleton Place ON K7C 3P1
MMLT is a charitable organization that legally protects forever the beautiful natural spaces we all love and from which we derive so much benefit. You are invited to get involved. For example, you can help acquire and care for these properties by maintaining trails, undertaking biological assessments/monitoring; introduce nature to the community through guided hikes/creativity events; assist with communications whether graphics, writing or photography, fundraising and event planning. Occasional or ongoing volunteers are all welcome.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!