Explore Westport Ontario - Westport ON
PO Box 621 Westport ON K0G 1X0
This heart warming village has kept its charm and quaint feel for the past 50 years! There is so much to do as well as natural beauty. The fishing is great. Westport is surrounded by lakes and is linked to the Rideau Canal so your options for fishing, boating and water sports are limitless.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing