JB Arts - Almonte ON
Venues - Visual Arts Venues
64 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located right on Almonte's Mill Street and operated by artist Jeff Banks, JB Arts is an art school offering a wide range of programs from painting in oils, acrylics, watercolour and airbrush to drawing, printmaking, mold making glass. Students are encouraged to get messy and to try new things.
The studio itself is a spacious, comfortable, well lit area perfect for making a mess or having a birthday party. Day camps and special workshops. Simple framing, art supplies, gallery space and unique retail items from local artists.
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir