JB Arts - Almonte ON
64 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located right on Almonte's Mill Street and operated by artist Jeff Banks, JB Arts is an art school offering a wide range of programs from painting in oils, acrylics, watercolour and airbrush to drawing, printmaking, mold making glass. Students are encouraged to get messy and to try new things.
The studio itself is a spacious, comfortable, well lit area perfect for making a mess or having a birthday party. Day camps and special workshops. Simple framing, art supplies, gallery space and unique retail items from local artists.
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens