Transition Perth - Perth ON
In response to the Transition Town movement founded in the U.K in 2005 and its rapid growth worldwide, Transition Perth was started in 2009 by a few keen and energetic residents. Eager to build community resilience to help address potential economic and environmental challenges, interest and membership in the Transition Perth initiative has continued to grow as a result. Based on the Transition Town model, and inspired by permaculture philosophy, Transition Perth hosts a variety of community events.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing