Canadian Cancer Society
Canadian Cancer Society needs a variety of volunteers, especially: Daffodil Pin Sales and Canvassers (April) — contact Laurie Blackstock at 1–800–367–2913; and Relay For Life event day volunteers in Mississippi Mills (June 6) and Smiths Falls (June 13). Relay for Life is an opportunity to celebrate, remember and fight back to find a cure for cancer.
Relay Contacts: Mississippi Mills - Allison firstname.lastname@example.org or Yvonne email@example.com, Smiths Falls - Bill firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Unit 613–267–1058, 1–800–367–2913, or email@example.com.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing