Canadian Cancer Society
Community Resources - Community Organizations
Canadian Cancer Society needs a variety of volunteers, especially: Daffodil Pin Sales and Canvassers (April) — contact Laurie Blackstock at 1–800–367–2913; and Relay For Life event day volunteers in Mississippi Mills (June 6) and Smiths Falls (June 13). Relay for Life is an opportunity to celebrate, remember and fight back to find a cure for cancer.
Relay Contacts: Mississippi Mills - Allison firstname.lastname@example.org or Yvonne email@example.com, Smiths Falls - Bill firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Unit 613–267–1058, 1–800–367–2913, or email@example.com.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir