Lola Dot Studio - Almonte ON
76 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
A boutique that sells handmade goods and features a studio where textile products are made on-site. Owner and textile artist, Laura Fauquier gets her inspiration from landscape photographs, and abstract textures such as rust, peeling paint, and nature.
Lola Dot Studio sells yarn for weavers and a selection of craft items like knit pieces, cards, jewellery and ceramics.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 1 Spencer Evans solo
Oct 2 Nolan Hubbard
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?