Heritage Mica Days - Perth ON
2243 Elmgrove Road R.R. 5 Perth ON K7H 3C7
Heritage Mica Days run from late June through until the Thanksgiving weekend at Murphys Point Provincial Park near Perth. Go underground in the Silver Queen Mine, take part in the Spirit Walks, become a Junior Mica Miner or enjoy the music, games, theatre and food.
Volunteers are needed for cultural and heritage interpretation at the Silver Queen Mine, greeting guests, assisting with outdoor theatre productions, fundraising and community outreach. Heritage costumes and/or festival t-shirts are provided for all volunteers. Training and mentoring are included. High school students are welcome and can earn community service hours.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing