Heritage Mica Days - Perth ON
Festivals - Active Living Festivals
2243 Elmgrove Road R.R. 5 Perth ON K7H 3C7
Heritage Mica Days run from late June through until the Thanksgiving weekend at Murphys Point Provincial Park near Perth. Go underground in the Silver Queen Mine, take part in the Spirit Walks, become a Junior Mica Miner or enjoy the music, games, theatre and food.
Volunteers are needed for cultural and heritage interpretation at the Silver Queen Mine, greeting guests, assisting with outdoor theatre productions, fundraising and community outreach. Heritage costumes and/or festival t-shirts are provided for all volunteers. Training and mentoring are included. High school students are welcome and can earn community service hours.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir