Heritage Mica Days - Perth ON
Active Living - Parks
2243 Elmgrove Road R.R. 5 Perth ON K7H 3C7
Heritage Mica Days run from late June through until the Thanksgiving weekend at Murphys Point Provincial Park near Perth. Go underground in the Silver Queen Mine, take part in the Spirit Walks, become a Junior Mica Miner or enjoy the music, games, theatre and food.
Volunteers are needed for cultural and heritage interpretation at the Silver Queen Mine, greeting guests, assisting with outdoor theatre productions, fundraising and community outreach. Heritage costumes and/or festival t-shirts are provided for all volunteers. Training and mentoring are included. High school students are welcome and can earn community service hours.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day