Light Up the Night Almonte - Almonte ON
Nancy Fulton 613-256-3732
See website for a full list of contacts.
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Every year in early December, thousands of people from the Mississippi Mills area and beyond gather to fill the main street of Almonte for one of the largest outdoor Christmas shows in Canada. The evening, hosted by music legend and local resident Wayne Rostad, features music, dance, puppets, fireworks and a visit from Santa himself. Local restaurants and shops throw open their doors and all of Mill Street is full of activity and Christmas spirit. What a great night to spend with family, neighbours and friends, do some holiday shopping and get into the spirit of the season.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing