Light Up the Night Almonte - Almonte ON
Festivals - Music Festivals
Nancy Fulton 613-256-3732
See website for a full list of contacts.
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Every year in early December, thousands of people from the Mississippi Mills area and beyond gather to fill the main street of Almonte for one of the largest outdoor Christmas shows in Canada. The evening, hosted by music legend and local resident Wayne Rostad, features music, dance, puppets, fireworks and a visit from Santa himself. Local restaurants and shops throw open their doors and all of Mill Street is full of activity and Christmas spirit. What a great night to spend with family, neighbours and friends, do some holiday shopping and get into the spirit of the season.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day