Perth Autumn Studio Tour - Perth ON
Details from the website or Riverguild Fine Crafts, 613-267-5237
Surprising as it may seem, assessing the merits of a restaurant can be remarkably similar to assessing the merits of a studio tour. The Perth Autumn Studio Tour (PAST) run every autumn around Thanksgiving weekend. The Tour brings together a spirited bunch of artists and makers who love what they do and want to share their talents and passions with you!
With seven beautiful studios nestled along the meandering roads of Brooke Valley, the Perth Autumn Studio Tour offers art lovers and nature seekers alike a great way to get a taste of the gorgeous autumn landscape and to purchase work from 20+ noteworthy artists and makers. Clay, wood, stone, glass, ink, chocolate, photography, paper and textiles will be formed into items as varied as sinks, jewelry, paintings, prints, bags, canoes, clothing, sculpture, tableware, furniture and mosaics. For information about the artists on the Perth Autumn Studio Tour and to download a map to help you plan your route, visit the website.
Enjoy Art & Autumnin & around Perth October 2019
Studio Tour Gallery Perth Autumn
Mar 6 - May 15 Eric Uren
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 15 Choral Evensong
May 15 Breakfast with Soul
May 16 Teagan McLaren
May 17 Sue Prosser
May 20 Eric Uren
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn