Perth Autumn Studio Tour - Perth ON
Details from the website or Riverguild Fine Crafts, 613-267-5237
Surprising as it may seem, assessing the merits of a restaurant can be remarkably similar to assessing the merits of a studio tour. The Perth Autumn Studio Tour (PAST) run every autumn around Thanksgiving weekend. The Tour brings together a spirited bunch of artists and makers who love what they do and want to share their talents and passions with you!
With seven beautiful studios nestled along the meandering roads of Brooke Valley, the Perth Autumn Studio Tour offers art lovers and nature seekers alike a great way to get a taste of the gorgeous autumn landscape and to purchase work from 20+ noteworthy artists and makers. Clay, wood, stone, glass, ink, chocolate, photography, paper and textiles will be formed into items as varied as sinks, jewelry, paintings, prints, bags, canoes, clothing, sculpture, tableware, furniture and mosaics. For information about the artists on the Perth Autumn Studio Tour and to download a map to help you plan your route, visit the website.
Enjoy Art & Autumnin & around Perth October 2019
Studio Tour Gallery Perth Autumn
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!