Tony Mihok Studio & Gallery - Almonte ON
Heritage Court 14 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Artist and photographer Tony Mihok and his wife, Pippa, operate this studio and gallery space which features Tony’s paintings and photographs and Pippa’s distinctively decorated reclaimed containers called Pippa’s Pots. They offer unique artwork at very reasonable prices, for home or office décor. They also provide digital printing services and can produce large-sized prints on canvas or on fine art papers (up to 44 inches wide).
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - 26 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 East Coast Experience
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 3 - 4 MAG Artists Online Studio Tour
Oct 23 - 24 BOTR: Samantha Martin Trio
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?