Tony Mihok Studio & Gallery - Almonte ON
Visual Arts - Galleries & Museums
Heritage Court 14 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Artist and photographer Tony Mihok and his wife, Pippa, operate this studio and gallery space which features Tony’s paintings and photographs and Pippa’s distinctively decorated reclaimed containers called Pippa’s Pots. They offer unique artwork at very reasonable prices, for home or office décor. They also provide digital printing services and can produce large-sized prints on canvas or on fine art papers (up to 44 inches wide).
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!