Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
All Hosted Events
Almonte Farmers' Market
Sat, 21 May 2022 - Sat, 08 Oct (each Sat)
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
Organically-grown produce & flowers, plus organically-raised pork & beef. Local honey & maple syrup, preserves, sourdough breads & other baked goods, Back 40 sheep’s cheese, natural body care, herbal remedies, women’s clothing, macramé, woodwork, blade/knife-sharpening. The Master Gardeners will answer your gardening questions every other week.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
155 High St.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 24 - Jun 29 Eric Uren
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jun 30 Canada Day Eve
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
- Jennifer Raby — Mastering the Technique of Fine Art Batik
- Art in the Garden Lanark County Local Colour at Kiwi Gardens
- Together, You & I Lanark County Wide Pride is a Welcoming Presence
- Buskers for Survivors
- The Broken Bridges Local CFMA Nominees to Play Almonte Celtfest
- O Camper,Where Art Thou? Amazing Old School Music Camps in Elphin
- ADHS Presents Noises Off
- Miss Emily —Live at The Cove
- Rideau Lakes Studio Tour 2022
- Be a Leader of Changein Your Community!