Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
All Hosted Events
Almonte Harvest Farmers' Market
Sat, 13 Nov 2021 - Sat, 13 Nov
Time: 9:00AM - 1:00pm
Stock up on the usual fresh local food and more!
Almonte Farmers’ Market
182 Bridge St.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!