Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte ON
Parking Lot of the Almonte Public Library 155 High Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, May to October.
Items available at the Almonte market include in season fruits and veggies, perennials, and other locally grown items, flowers, baked good, woodworking and other hand crafted items like knitting and sewing, preserves, berries, organic meat and honey. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox