Carleton Place Farmers’ Market - Carleton Place ON
Market Square Corner of Beckwith and Lake Avenue Carleton Place ON
Saturdays from 9am–1pm, May to October.
Traditional produce, preserves and baked goods at the market, but be on the look-out for special treats such as smoked rainbow trout, daylilies, potted lavender, dog treats, and even ready-made frozen pizzas! Buskers, crafts and special events.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing