Carleton Place Farmers’ Market - Carleton Place ON
Local Food - Farmers' Markets
Market Square Corner of Beckwith and Lake Avenue Carleton Place ON
Saturdays from 9am–1pm, May to October.
Traditional produce, preserves and baked goods at the market, but be on the look-out for special treats such as smoked rainbow trout, daylilies, potted lavender, dog treats, and even ready-made frozen pizzas! Buskers, crafts and special events.
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!