Carleton Place Farmers’ Market - Carleton Place ON
Local Food - Farmers' Markets
Market Square Corner of Beckwith and Lake Avenue Carleton Place ON
Saturdays from 9am–1pm, May to October.
Traditional produce, preserves and baked goods at the market, but be on the look-out for special treats such as smoked rainbow trout, daylilies, potted lavender, dog treats, and even ready-made frozen pizzas! Buskers, crafts and special events.
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox