Perth Farmers' Market - Perth ON
Tay Basin and Crystal Palace Perth ON K7H
Open Saturdays from 8am to 1pm, May to October.
Local organically grown produce; home baked pies, pastries and bread; pickles, jams and preserves of all kinds; confections; flowers, herbs and plants; garlic, honey and maple syrup; meat and eggs; weaving, juried crafts and jewellery; BBQ pork; Market Cafe.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing