Perth Farmers' Market - Perth ON
Local Food - Farmers' Markets
Tay Basin and Crystal Palace Perth ON K7H
Open Saturdays from 8am to 1pm, May to October.
Local organically grown produce; home baked pies, pastries and bread; pickles, jams and preserves of all kinds; confections; flowers, herbs and plants; garlic, honey and maple syrup; meat and eggs; weaving, juried crafts and jewellery; BBQ pork; Market Cafe.
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!