Sharbot Lake Market - Sharbot Lake ON
Sharbot Lake Beach Sharbot Lake ON
Saturdays 9am – 1pm from Victoria Day weekend in May to Thanksgiving.
The Sharbot Lake Market begins Saturday, May 17, with its annual Plant Sale. Seeds, seedlings, and bulbs will be available, as well as the regular variety of farm-fresh produce, local crafts and other market products. The Summer Market runs on Saturdays.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing