Ingrid Harris, Artist & Costume Designer - Almonte ON
Visual Arts - Local Artists
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Ingrid Harris is an historic costume designer, painter and glass artist. Ingrid is the designer of interpretive characters, Art Buddies, for the The National Gallery of Canada as well as the genius behind dressing puppets for PuppetsUp! International Puppet Festival in Almonte.
Ingrid offers costume design classes for youth and adults, as well as summer camps for kids 10 and up.
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir