Wildlife Watchers Day Camp - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Are your campers between the ages of 6-11? Do they love nature? Can they get their hands dirty?
The Mill of Kintail is a 154 acre site, situated along the Indian River. Its fields and forests showcase both natural and historic beauty. Each day of camp runs on a specific theme related to the natural environment. Campers will have the opportunity to explore plants, wildlife, insects, habitats and water through a variety of games, activities, arts & crafts, songs, stories and so much more! Children experience a nature immersion program, learning the language of nature appreciation, conservation and stewardship.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
May 24 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
May 26 Greg Ball
May 27 - 28 Carole King/James Taylor Tribute Dinner+Show
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn