Be Your Best Confidence Building Performing Arts School - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Be Your Best has been providing character and life skills building performing arts classes since 1995. Founder and Director, Jennifer Laale teaches and applies acting techniques as a vehicle for building the confidence of her students (ages 6 years to adult) in a fun, safe, and accepting environment.
“Think Positive, Act Kindly, Be All You Can Be, While Having Fun.”
The Be Your Best school motto is: Be Your Best also offers Bullying Prevention School Workshops, Improv Team Building, Performance and Presentation Coaching, as well as Staff Development and Training.
Serving Almonte, Carleton Place and Stittsville.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 1 Spencer Evans solo
Oct 2 Nolan Hubbard
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?