Be Your Best Confidence Building Performing Arts School - Almonte ON
Classes Courses & Lessons - Theatre Classes Courses & Lessons
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Be Your Best has been providing character and life skills building performing arts classes since 1995. Founder and Director, Jennifer Laale teaches and applies acting techniques as a vehicle for building the confidence of her students (ages 6 years to adult) in a fun, safe, and accepting environment.
“Think Positive, Act Kindly, Be All You Can Be, While Having Fun.”
The Be Your Best school motto is: Be Your Best also offers Bullying Prevention School Workshops, Improv Team Building, Performance and Presentation Coaching, as well as Staff Development and Training.
Serving Almonte, Carleton Place and Stittsville.
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!