Rustic Remnants - Burnstown ON
1670 Burnstown Rd Burnstown ON K0J 1G0
Located in 'Rochester House', a circa 1850 white clad square timber log house in the heart of Burnstown, Rustic Remnants is a small shop selling artisan creations as well as gently used and upcycled consignment goods.
Mosaic artwork, copper hand-formed jewlery, oil paintings, blown glass, handmade soap, bath salts from the Dead Sea, photo cards, candle holders, upcycled furnishings, sofa tables, custom made cushions, small selection of antiques.
Jun 23 - Jul 30 Exhibition: William Liao
Jul 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
Jul 1 - Aug 25 Canadian Local: paintings, handweaving, jewellery
Jul 4 - Aug 31 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 2 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Jul 29 - 30 Miss Emily w/opener Frank Ryan
Aug 2 The Co-conspirators
- Chris Lemaire — Powerful Art
- A Dramatic Turn of Events for Live Theatre!
- Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Scavenger Hunt Returns on August 28
- Go Play Outdoors! An Interview with Summer Theatre Smiths Falls
- Get Your Art Fix in the Valley!
- Magic Returns to Smiths Falls! OUTERBRIDGE – Clockwork Mysteries Shows Start on August 6
- A.D. Redux — Almonte Art Crawl & Show
- Merrickville Festivalof the Arts
- Artist and Studio Tour in Perth
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted through Art and Fashion