Rustic Remnants - Burnstown ON
1670 Burnstown Rd Burnstown ON K0J 1G0
Located in 'Rochester House', a circa 1850 white clad square timber log house in the heart of Burnstown, Rustic Remnants is a small shop selling artisan creations as well as gently used and upcycled consignment goods.
Mosaic artwork, copper hand-formed jewlery, oil paintings, blown glass, handmade soap, bath salts from the Dead Sea, photo cards, candle holders, upcycled furnishings, sofa tables, custom made cushions, small selection of antiques.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day