Foley Mountain Conservation Area - Westport ON
Rebecca Whitman, Area Supervisor, 613-273-3255
Foley Mountain Road off Perth Road N. Westport ON K0G 1X0
Foley Mountain Conservation Area is located high atop a granite ridge overlooking the Upper Rideau lake and picturesque village of Westport, 50km south of Perth. It is owned and operated by the Rideau Valley Conservation Authority. The Conservation Area consists of 325 hectares (800 acres) of mixed forests, ponds, and fields. The five hiking trails, group camp area, scenic Spy Rock lookout, and picnic areas set the stage for a quality outdoor education experience.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County