McDonald’s Corners Farmers' Market - McDonalds Corners ON
Listing Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
Open on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm, May 17 to October 11.
This unique market is located at the MERA Schoolhouse in McDonald’s Corners in a friendly, relaxed, beautiful setting under the trees. Fresh local produce, plants, meats, maple syrup, honey, baking, garlic and preserves are available from vendors, along with original, handcrafted art, carvings, rustic furniture, jewellery, weaving, wool, and pottery. Friends meet at the market café for fair trade coffee, and to sample tasty treats from vendors. Pizza is served from the outdoor wood-fired oven.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day