McDonald’s Corners Farmers' Market - McDonalds Corners ON
Listing Contact: Email: email@example.com
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
Open on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm, May 17 to October 11.
This unique market is located at the MERA Schoolhouse in McDonald’s Corners in a friendly, relaxed, beautiful setting under the trees. Fresh local produce, plants, meats, maple syrup, honey, baking, garlic and preserves are available from vendors, along with original, handcrafted art, carvings, rustic furniture, jewellery, weaving, wool, and pottery. Friends meet at the market café for fair trade coffee, and to sample tasty treats from vendors. Pizza is served from the outdoor wood-fired oven.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing