Merrickville Artists' Guild - Merrickville ON
For three decades, artists in Merrickville have made it an autumn tradition to open their studio doors to the public. Their studio tour is a rare opportunity for the public to see artists in their environments, and to buy directly from them. The quaint village of Merrickville and the surrounding pastoral countryside form the scenic backdrop for this free self-guided tour. For decades, its heritage buildings, quaint shops, 19th-century charm and rural vistas have attracted artists and craftspeople of national and international renown to the area. In all this year, there are nineteen artists and craftspeople, including painters, mixed media artists, sculptors, potters, a photographer, a glass blower, a fine press printer, textile artists, an iron founder and a maker of rustic furniture.
Using a full-colour glossy brochure (available in most stores and studios in the village), visitors of all ages are able to create their own tour at their own pace, based on their own interests. What better way to spend a weekend than talking to the artists and craftspeople of Merrickville about their work? Enjoy exploring their studios and galleries, and leave with an original piece of art.
Studio Tour Gallery Merrickville Artists' Guild
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 31 Eric Uren
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Thanks So Much for Your Support! And Sorry About the USD Thing…
- Margaret Martin – Coping with Art“The Artist’s Way
- Leave Them With Scott!Your Leaves Can Help Farmers Regenerate Soil
- A Century ofWriters Helping Writers
- Food Bank Stocking Drive COVID Won’t Stop Santa Claus — or Sandy Claus!
- It’s a Chocolate Party in CP!
- What the Hygge?Finding Cozy Winter Rituals in Westport
- Aid-Brigade at MMYCMusic Program in Honour of Aiden Fotherby-Verk
- Guatemala Stove Project FundraiserVirtual Auction Supports Families in Guatemala