Every August Westport hosts a one-day outdoor music festival, sponsored by the Westport Arts Council. Rain or shine. Admission free.
For the 9th Annual Festival (August 15, 2015), enjoy 8 bands between 2 outdoor stages including The Foggy Hogtown Boys, Brea Lawrenson Band, Ariana Gillis, Salsa Norte, Rueben DeGroot. This family-friendly event kicks off at 10am on the Village Pharmacy Stage with the Finals of the VOICE of the RIDEAU, an amateur vocal competition and the Jake by the Lake Stage opens at noon. Food and drinks are available. Local Art Street Fair. Supported by local businesses and patrons.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 16 Teagan McLaren
May 17 Sue Prosser
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn