Every August Westport hosts a one-day outdoor music festival, sponsored by the Westport Arts Council. Rain or shine. Admission free.
For the 9th Annual Festival (August 15, 2015), enjoy 8 bands between 2 outdoor stages including The Foggy Hogtown Boys, Brea Lawrenson Band, Ariana Gillis, Salsa Norte, Rueben DeGroot. This family-friendly event kicks off at 10am on the Village Pharmacy Stage with the Finals of the VOICE of the RIDEAU, an amateur vocal competition and the Jake by the Lake Stage opens at noon. Food and drinks are available. Local Art Street Fair. Supported by local businesses and patrons.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County