Perth Outfitters - Perth ON
21 Craig Street Perth ON K7H 1X8
Boat rentals in the heart of historic Perth. Enjoy a paddle in a kayak or a canoe, a leisurely time in a traditional fishing dory or a more active outing on a stand up paddle board. Motor boat rentals also available.
Short rentals and overnight routes available, along with knowledgeable guidance on where to explore. Kayak sales.
Mini golf and nine-hole golf course under development.
Situated on the Tay River, across from Last Duel Park and Campground. A 15-minute paddle to the Perth basin, 1 1/2 hour paddle to the Beveridge Locks (Locks enter the Rideau Lakes System).
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day