Perth Outfitters - Perth ON
21 Craig Street Perth ON K7H 1X8
Boat rentals in the heart of historic Perth. Enjoy a paddle in a kayak or a canoe, a leisurely time in a traditional fishing dory or a more active outing on a stand up paddle board. Motor boat rentals also available.
Short rentals and overnight routes available, along with knowledgeable guidance on where to explore. Kayak sales.
Mini golf and nine-hole golf course under development.
Situated on the Tay River, across from Last Duel Park and Campground. A 15-minute paddle to the Perth basin, 1 1/2 hour paddle to the Beveridge Locks (Locks enter the Rideau Lakes System).
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
May 24 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
May 26 Greg Ball
May 27 - 28 Carole King/James Taylor Tribute Dinner+Show
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn