Smiths Falls Farmers' Market - Smiths Falls ON
RCAFA Hall parking lots 44 Abbott St. N Smiths Falls ON K7A 1W3
Now in its sixth season, the Smiths Falls Farmers Market is open to everyone. Farmers, gardeners, bakers, food vendors, artisans and crafters sell their goods. Charities, service clubs and community groups are welcome to attend and promote their activities or organization. Locally grown produce and honey, grass fed highland beef, gourmet food items, baked goods and more. BBQ for lunch offered from 11am to 1pm. Open every Saturday from May to October (9AM to 1PM) at the RCAFA parking lot on Abbott Street beside the fixed bridge.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food