Smiths Falls Farmers' Market - Smiths Falls ON
RCAFA Hall parking lots 44 Abbott St. N Smiths Falls ON K7A 1W3
Now in its sixth season, the Smiths Falls Farmers Market is open to everyone. Farmers, gardeners, bakers, food vendors, artisans and crafters sell their goods. Charities, service clubs and community groups are welcome to attend and promote their activities or organization. Locally grown produce and honey, grass fed highland beef, gourmet food items, baked goods and more. BBQ for lunch offered from 11am to 1pm. Open every Saturday from May to October (9AM to 1PM) at the RCAFA parking lot on Abbott Street beside the fixed bridge.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing