Smiths Falls Farmers' Market - Smiths Falls ON
Local Food - Farmers' Markets
RCAFA Hall parking lots 44 Abbott St. N Smiths Falls ON K7A 1W3
Now in its sixth season, the Smiths Falls Farmers Market is open to everyone. Farmers, gardeners, bakers, food vendors, artisans and crafters sell their goods. Charities, service clubs and community groups are welcome to attend and promote their activities or organization. Locally grown produce and honey, grass fed highland beef, gourmet food items, baked goods and more. BBQ for lunch offered from 11am to 1pm. Open every Saturday from May to October (9AM to 1PM) at the RCAFA parking lot on Abbott Street beside the fixed bridge.
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox