Smiths Falls Farmers' Market - Smiths Falls ON
Local Food - Farmers' Markets
RCAFA Hall parking lots 44 Abbott St. N Smiths Falls ON K7A 1W3
Now in its sixth season, the Smiths Falls Farmers Market is open to everyone. Farmers, gardeners, bakers, food vendors, artisans and crafters sell their goods. Charities, service clubs and community groups are welcome to attend and promote their activities or organization. Locally grown produce and honey, grass fed highland beef, gourmet food items, baked goods and more. BBQ for lunch offered from 11am to 1pm. Open every Saturday from May to October (9AM to 1PM) at the RCAFA parking lot on Abbott Street beside the fixed bridge.
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!