North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
All Hosted Events
Exhibit: Almonte's Pioneer Providers
Tue, 01 Sep 2020 - Fri, 18 Dec
Cost: By donation
Learn about Almonte's doctors in the early 1900s. Open by appointment.
North Lanark Regional Museum
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - 26 Claudio Valentini
Sep 25 John Wilberforce
Sep 26 East Coast Experience
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 3 - 4 MAG Artists Online Studio Tour
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?