North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
All Hosted Events
Exhibit: Almonte's Pioneer Providers
Tue, 01 Sep 2020 - Fri, 18 Dec
Cost: By donation
Learn about Almonte's doctors in the early 1900s. Open by appointment.
North Lanark Regional Museum
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - 31 Songwriter Night w/Eric Uren
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 21 Artist Talk: Caroline Ji
Oct 21 - 24 Bad Auditions... On Camera
Oct 23 - 24 BOTR: Samantha Martin Trio
Oct 24 - 25 Trunk Show: Glass by Jennifer Kelly
Oct 24 - 25 Red Trillium Studio Tour
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading